If you want to make two little girls really happy. Just buy them some 97 cent crowns and some colorful pipe cleaners and cotton balls to decorate them. They had a blast and I think Krissa is loving it that Paislee enjoys doing these things too.
Krissa wrote this note on her easel the day after Christmas I just thought it was too cute. (you can click on all these to see them bigger)
We had some friends over for dinner and as you can see Krissa went crazy trying to write notes so they would know what to do at our house. Even making sure (above)that they knew to take only one tooth pick. She also made everyone wait until 5:30 (see below) to unveil her rules for dinner. I love that she even drew a picture of the table. I love my little artist/entertainer =)


3 comments:
Happy New Year Kara!! Cute pictures, looks like you guys had some fun holiday parties. Krissa is such a crack up, what a creative, organized little gal.
Krissa is quite the entertainer. Maybe she should be a wedding or party planner when she grows up. She is so cute.
Very CUte! I love it!
Post a Comment