Krissa's Christmas program was tonight. I think Paislee has had about enough of sitting still for singing by the end of the performance I was letting her walk around with my camera to keep her quiet=) Krissa did a great job and it was so fun to see her with her old friends like she hadn't even been gone a year. Lets hope next year we are still here=)

4 comments:
Well, he is a cute boy. Looks like a fun night. :)
awe i miss Bellevue Elementary. We don't get a christmas program. Kids don't even get a music class:( Isn't it nuts what we let our kids do to stay happy!!
Look you CAN do french braids. Her hair looks great! I can't wait to go to Christmas programs and see Ashlynn sing. I might cry the whole time though =)
Kristin I can do french braids I just can't do inside out french braids=)
Post a Comment