Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brady's Christmas Program

When the program started all the kids walked in holding these little flash light candles and then they sang the first song holding them. For some reason it brought a tear to my eye=)
The kids in the middle are the 1st graders (including Brady) doing a sort of Bunny hop to the music it was very cute.
Brady bottom left. Kid picking his nose just above him, I'm not sure what his name is so we will just call him kid picking his nose=)
It was great to be back in Blaine county for Christmas. In Utah last year they didn't have any sort of program for the kids to do at Christmas and I definitely missed it. It would have been a perfect night had Paislee not have been dancing and fell back and hit her head on the floor. Then almost the whole crowd audibly said OHHHH and then proceeded to stare at us instead of the singing until I got her to be quiet when I promised M&M's=)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I can't stop laughing about the "kid picking his nose"...hilarious! The kid Kallie was standing by tonight at her program had a tick/twitch thing going on. I tried to zoom in really close with my video camera so as to just get Kallie :)

Just Us said...

I miss the Christmas programs in Idaho. They have so many good programs at that school. You don't realize how good you've got it until you leave and realize not every school does the same things.
Brady looked very handsome for his program. So cute.