Krissa and Brady put together another show for us tonight. If you listen to the video Krissa explains the rules. One is about picking the correct fish to ride on and I quote "if you don't feel comfortable with the fish you have ask someone if they might want to trade". It was a fun show and we all had a fun ride down the stairs. Although half way down I did tell Krissa I wasn't comfortable with my fish=)
5 comments:
I love the pictures of you guys riding the fish down the stairs. So funny.
So that is what you do in Idaho for family home evening? lol
Very imaginative and funny kids you have!!
K I want to see video of you guys riding the fish down the stairs!!!! That is funny!
Looks like a fun game! I would have loved to see you sliding down the stairs on that fish :)
YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY but looks like fun, I like to fall down the stairs
Post a Comment