Since Brady’s birthday is coming up and we have never taken the kids to Lagoon we thought we would go today. It turned out to be a great day weather wise and since we went on a Sunday the lines were really short. We all had a great time.
This is all of us after rattle snake rapids. A little wet but we loved it.
Brian, Paislee, Krissa
Paislee on the carousel.
Brian and I getting ready for the Sky Coaster. I had done it once in high school and apparently I forgot how terrifying it is.Brian on the other hand didn’t even know what the ride did and just went because I said we should. haha When they took us all the way to the top I seriously had a panic attack if they would have let us off then I would have gotten off. I shouted a few bad words while Brian loved it. In the end it was fun. But I’m blogging about this so I wont make the same mistake and I will never ride it again. Brian said he would have done it twice if it wasn’t a extra cost. He’s crazy if you ask me.
If you see that little speck at the top by the giant beam that is us. It drops you really fast and then you swing out over the amusement park just harnessed to each other and some metal line. Nope never again will I ride this ride.
1 comment:
Were your kids the only ones at the park with Mickey Mouse ears? hehehe.
I still can't believe you did the sky coaster. I want to puke and swear just thinking about it.
Post a Comment