Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paislee first day of Preschool

Paislees first day of preschool 005

My baby went to Preschool today. She will be there for 3 hrs a day 4 days a week. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with my time, but I’m sure I will find something. She was so excited to go and she was even more excited that she would be at the same school as Krissa and Brady.

Paislees first day of preschool 006

My Sweet Paislee

Paislees first day of preschool 009Paislees first day of preschool 010Paislees first day of preschool 011

In the first picture she just had to do a silly pose.

Paislees first day of preschool 013Paislees first day of preschool 015Paislees first day of preschool 016Paislees first day of preschool 019

Look at all those cute  4 year olds =)

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

My, oh my....that girl is CUTE! You're going to miss her!