Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of 5th and 3rd Grade

first day of school 2011 026first day of school 2011 027

My handsome 3rd grader. I'm just happy this cute boy gets to go to the same school he went to last year. This is the first time that has happened.

first day of school 2011 028first day of school 2011 029first day of school 2011 030first day of school 2011 031first day of school 2011 034

My beautiful 5th grader. I can’t believe she is in 5th grade.

first day of school 2011 037first day of school 2011 039first day of school 2011 040

I love this picture of Krissa. This girl cannot take a bad picture. Obviously she didn’t get this from me=)

first day of school 2011 041first day of school 2011 042first day of school 2011 043

I think this is the last year for taking pictures of Krissa in her class room. She looked pretty embarrassed and when I told one of her classmates that her mom had probably taken her picture the girl looked at me like I was crazy and said No. Sorry Bissy.

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

The look so great! And I know what you mean about going to the same school 2 years in a row...what a novel idea :) My girls got 2 1/2 but now they get to start over (again). sigh...