After finding mice in lots of places in the house lately. I broke down and went to the shelter to get a cat. Since then Paislee has found her new best friend. The jury is still out on whether Tobie (tobie the tabby cat) feels the same way=) I wasn’t sure about having a cat but he had only been here about 5 days and caught two mice. Yep I think the cat can stay. And as an added bonus my shih tzu Chewy loves him and they play constantly. Nothing like a no maintenance cat that gives my dog and little girl a play mate and kills mice.
Some funny things Paislee has said lately.
We were climbing to Timpanogas cave (Paislee made it both ways walking herself) and Paislee said “I wish this day never happened.” She was not liking hiking. Then as we were walking down she yells “Dad quit farting”. Everyone on the trail got a kick out of that.
As we were walking through the grocery store she said “you better check yourself before you wreck yourself”.
Yesterday I hear her yelling at Brady and she says “Don’t sass me”.
No comments:
Post a Comment