Thursday, August 18, 2011

Idaho Friends

043

I was lucky to be able to watch my friend Kristin's little girl Ashlynn. Who just happens to be one of Paislee’s best friends. They had a great time and didn’t fight once.

044

They had snacks..

046

and jumped off the ottoman over each other…

048

and of course posed fro some pictures.

051052

And to my surprise when Kristin picked her up she came bearing gifts. She made me this cute decorations along with a bunch of bows for the girls. Everything was so cute and sooo crafty. Thanks Kristin.  I can’t wait until I get to see you again.

056

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

No fair...I want to come hang out with you and Kristen!

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh my goodness, those are so cute. I am stealig these by the way =). Thank you SO much for watching her. She had an absolute blast!!!!