Sunday, November 7, 2010

In the past 12 years

We have….

Lived in 4 houses (one was a rental)

Had 9 different vehicles (down to just one now=)

Had 6 dogs (4 we still have)

Moved 4 times (All of those in the past 5 years)

Work for 5 different company's between us

Been on 2 vacations (both were in the past 2 years and no we didn’t take a honeymoon)

Lived in 2 states Idaho and Utah

Struggled with infertility and then struggled with 2 kids 14 months apart=)

Had 2 boats (we still have one)

Done foster care (which apparently was the cure to our infertility haha)

Had 3 kids

Grown up a lot….Physically and emotionally

image-5

I can’t wait for the next 60. I had no idea when I married Brian how great he was going to be. I didn’t know what a great dad he would be or that he would just be a great husband. I knew he was a great guy and I loved him so much. I just didn’t know then that I would be able to love him even more after 12 years. I truly feel like the luckiest woman in the world. The only thing that will make me happier is if Krissa and Paislee find a guy just like him and if Brady turns out just like him. Yep I’m lucky.

image-4

image

6 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I think he's a pretty lucky guy too! Congrats!

Kristin and Jay said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Ummmm, what year did you get married? HAHA! What is with all the hair do's? TOTALLY cracks me up! Happy Anniversary!!

Just Us said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple.

Amanda said...

Look at you guys...so darling!
Happy Anni.

Christie said...

Love the post!
You are a great couple.

Ralaina said...

I am slow catching up on blogs. What a great post for your anniversary. You are a special couple and you are both lucky to have each other. I just wish I could have gotten my hair a little bit higher, it was a special occasion couldn't I have just tried. ;)