Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow and Parent Teacher Conference

snow 002

We got our first real snow of the season and the kids are loving it.

snow 003snow 005

Now I’m just going to brag for a few minutes so if you don’t want to read it stop here. haha

We had parent teacher conference this morning and it actually went really well. Krissa struggled a little last year so I was kind of dreading parent teacher conference. But luckily she has improved a lot this year getting all A’s and B's and improving in most areas. Yeah for Krissa. Brady’s teacher actually told us they are going to test him to see if he needs to be in the Arch class in Hailey which is just above the advanced kids.  Apparently she is running out of Math to give him because he wizzes right through it and he is the top reader in the class. In fact she said she couldn’t remember what the little thing on a turkeys beak was called and Brady raised his hand and said it’s a snood. Now I don’t know about you but I had no idea it was called a snood. I’m so proud of all my kids and I almost cried when she mentioned Arch for Brady. Especially since at the start of 1st grade he couldn’t even read. Looks like we will be going to the gas station to get everyone a special treat. Yahoo.

Ok I’m done bragging. For now. haha

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Look how prepared you were! Ashlynn doesn't have snowpants OR boots! I am such a sucky mom! But my mom came to my rescue and mailed me some today....haha! Let is snow, let is snow, let is snow......=)

Kara said...

Actually all I had to buy for Paislee was snow boots and gloves and I happened to get some last week (the rest is from last year). haha

Christie said...

Definitely a parent teacher conference worth bragging about!

Anne said...

We don't have that much snow at all. Actually if I could get my lawn mower to start right now, I could mow my lawn. Glad you had a good Parent Teacher's conference!