Brady was star student at school today. Along with these pictures he picked out. He wanted me to bring our dog Chewy and his Venus fly trap plant. I was pleasantly surprised when he wrote that who he most admired was mom and dad. Gotta love that. After he showed all his pictures, his dog and plant the teacher let all the kids ask him a question here are a few of them…
What do you like best about your mom and little sister-Brady said they keep me company.
What is the coolest thing you have hunted-Brady said ducks.
What is your favorite holiday and season- Brady said Fall and Christmas.
I thought they all asked good questions and it was hard for me to hold back tears as he talked to his class and showed his pictures. He is growing up to fast.
4 comments:
I would of cried too. He is such a cute little man.
Oh he looks so cute in his uniform. He's fast-good job brady!
Too cute!
ahhhhh, I would've been bawling! =) Such a cute kid!
Post a Comment