Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jeremy, Jamie and Ashton

I was so excited to finally meet my Great Nephew Ashton. I can’t believe it took me 5 months to finally meet him but he was well worth the wait. I love his cute little chubbiness and I swear he had a smile on his face 90 % of the time. It was great to see Jamie and Jeremy its times like these that I'm really sad we don't live closer to family.

halloween 2010 063 halloween 2010 066  halloween 2010 069

I love this picture of Ashton kissing Paislee apparently he got over her continuously calling him a she. =)

halloween 2010 070 halloween 2010 072 halloween 2010 074 halloween 2010 075 halloween 2010 079 halloween 2010 081

Cute little monkey costume.

halloween 2010 089

Jamie, Jeremy and Ashton

halloween 2010 090 halloween 2010 091 halloween 2010 094 halloween 2010 095

No comments: