I bought this kit this year where you put it in this salad spinner type thing add color and spin. The kids seemed to like it=) This is his Mr. Cool face. If he sees you with the camera he automatically give you this face=)
Of course Krissa decorated the table. Our holiday tables are never boring thanks to her=)Easter Morning
The Easter bunny brought them all a Zhu Zhu pet. This is as close to having a rodent as a pet as they are going to get=)
Paislee making her egg. (sorry its sideways not sure how to fix it )
4 comments:
So as of this year I still haven't colored eater eggs with my kids. Maybe if I had a spinner thingy I would.
So where did I miss that your blog went private! What is up with that? I just thought you hadn't posted forever. Whoops! Glad to be back. :)
We had the same spinny thing!
Im glad your kids had fun with it!
Super cute eggs! I will have to look for that next year! I love to color eggs and try new techniques. Looks like you have a gret Easter!!
Post a Comment