
This week was Krissa's spring concert. Another benefit of living in a small town is the cute little concerts they put on. Krissa did a great job. I love this cute little girl=)

This is her class and another 3rd grade. Another benefit of small towns is small class size. She only has 14 kids in her class=)

I went out with some friends last night and when I got home I saw this bunny picture on the art easel. I was telling Brian he did a good job drawing the bunny (thinking he did it). But he said Krissa did the whole thing.

Obviously she has a lot more skill in the art department than I do =)
2 comments:
I love her outfit for her concert! What a great artist she is! She could go far with that! How exciting!
"Thats wierd because all of thos kids from Idaho!(WIERD)!!!"
~MACI MOO!~
Post a Comment