Friday, October 30, 2009

ScHoOl PaRtIeS aNd TrUnK-r-TrEaT


Since Brian worked last night I was able to go to both the kids parties without Paislee. It was nice to spend time with each kid. They had a great time at their parties!




Hanna Montana




The Incredible Hulk

Grrrrr



About 2 hrs before trunk or treat started Paislee started throwing up. So needless to say I don't have any pictures of her in her costume. Hopefully tomorrow she is better an no one else is sick=(
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KayLynn said...

With that blond wig on and a little lip stick, she looks totally like you!! :) I find that the ultimate confirmation that she was always ment to be yours!! Happy halloween. Hope Paislee is feeling better.

Defa's said...

Your kids all have the same face in your header picture. At least I think so and I totally agree with KayLynn. And they look pretty cute in their costumes too. Hope Paislee gets better soon.

Malisa said...

I love love love Bradys costumes! Those costumes with the grat big muscles are my favorite! SO cute and a very cute Hannah Montana as well! YOur kids are adorable!

Christie said...

Cute costumes and I have to agree with the others, when I first looked at Krissa, i was thinking, Is that Krissa or Kara?
I hope Paislee is able to T or T tonight, poor baby....

Norris Fam said...

Hannah Montana is cracking me up!

Was Paislee happy to get dressed up once she realized that people would give her candy if she did :)