This is what my baby looked like 2 years ago. This was before she learned to tease. Like the other day she was standing by my lap top. I told her not to touch she looked right at me touched it and said "touch,touch,touch". This was before she learned the art of throwing a fit or even just getting her way by tilting her head and saying "peas" (please). I love this girl and every day I'm amazed how much more she grows into a little girl and no longer a baby. But hey she will always be my baby right? I'm the baby of the family and I'm not afraid to crawl on my moms lap for a snuggle, and believe me I do =)

4 comments:
What a doll! I love her flower!!
I just can't believe how fast they grow up..........
I love that picture. She has such beautiful blue eyes.
Her mouth all scrunched up is hilarious!
Post a Comment