I got this little kniffty knitter a couple years ago, made a few hats and forgot about it. Krissa pulled it out the other day and asked to learn how to use it. All I can say is thank goodness for google. I couldn't remember for the life of me how to get a hat started so I just googled it and she was off and running. I love how she grabbed her ipod while she worked. Its almost done. Good job Krissa!

3 comments:
I have one of those in like 3 different sizes!! I made about a hundred a couple of years ago...
Good job Krissa, keep up the good work! ;)
Kallie wanted to make friendship bracelets the other day & I couldn't remember how. Guess what I did...googled it! What did moms do in the old days???
I google all the time! That is cool (or should I say warm) that she is making hats.
Post a Comment