Monday, October 5, 2009

Don't Go and Go Away Snow...

When Brian leaves for Utah this is what the kids do. Hang on his leg and say don't go, I'll have to admit I feel like joining them.
Its the first week in October and this is what we woke up to. We literally have like 4 inches on the ground and its still snowing. Krissa was let out of school due to no power or heat. But Brady is still in school in Hailey. Me I'm just happy the power came back on so I can get to that mountain of laundry and I keep telling myself it will still warm up and make this go away. I'm hoping I'm right=)
P.S. If you look closely at Brady's gloves they are Krissa's old purple ones. These are the only ones we could find in the dark closet (while the power was out) at 6:30 this morning. Luckily he didnt even seem to care. haha
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christie said...

man, that is alot of snow! Sorry about that....

Hopefully Brian will be home for good soon??

Malisa said...

How come Brian is still coming back to Utah to work? I thought he was transfered back up there. Hopefully it won't be for long.

Kara said...

He will be here for good on Friday yippee!

Norris Fam said...

What the heck??? Didn't the snow just melt yesterday. Maybe Vegas isn't so bad after all :)

KayLynn said...

When you can make a snowman that looks like a whitch, and your perfectly in season...It's to early for snow! So sorry...but hey only 7 more months to go. :)