Truly Great Friends
are hard to find, difficult to leave
and impossible to forget. G. Randolf
Our good friends the Rands' will be moving at the end of the month so I thought I would dedicate flash back Friday to some of the pictures I have taken of our kids together over the years. We will miss them dearly, its so nice to have a great friend Amanda and then on top of that our kids just get along so well. (well Paislee and Luci have had their days but hey they are only 1 and 2=) They are moving to CA, we wish them nothing but the best. But that doesn't mean I won't cry when they leave, or that I will ever think its fair that I have only been back a couple months and they are moving=(

Brady, Bridger, Krissa and Livi (I think this was 2004)
Krissa, Bridger, Brady, Livi (At Redfish in 2006 I think)Luci,Bridger,Brady,Paislee,Livi and Krissa (this was just this summer)

1 comment:
OMG thanks for making me bawl-again! I can't believe how young they all look. Has it really been that long? have we really spent the last 5 years, almost half our marriage here? Man, time flies...
Post a Comment