Sunday, April 5, 2009

We went boating as a family for the first time today. It was actually really warm (around 40) and we had a great time. Even though I think sometimes Brian would like to leave us at the shore so he could do his fishing thing. He humors us and pretends that he likes us being there=) The kids were actually really good and it turned out to be really relaxing.
Brian bundling paislee up. She could barely move!
The kids watching Bolt in the front of the boat. This kept them busy almost the whole time.
Do you think we are the only boat with its own potty? Hey you gotta do what you gotta do right.
I LOVE thes little stinkers!
Paislee wanted to drive and kept pushing Brian's hands away telling him "kit it" (quit it).
One of the Two fish we caught. Since I am the only one who likes fish. Looks like I'm having a good dinner tonight.
I just had to take a picture of these two laughing at just each other looking at each other. Krissa is such a good big sister.
I thought it was so funny that Brady was tucking almost his whole head into his life jacket to get out of the wind.
After a little arguing on the boat they are still friends=)


Posted by Picasa
Krissa doing the fishy dance. I love this girl!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Glad you all had fun! I love the picture of them all holding hands, that is so sweet!

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh my gosh, the picture of them all holding hands is ADORABLE! You have such great kids!

Jones Family said...

I would have to agree that is so adorable! You guys are such a cute family!!!

Norris Fam said...

Bolt is our families new favorite! We have Rhino quotes being said all the time :)

Love the potty chair!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHAT A CRACK UP! That Krissa!

I love the picture of Paislee with her head tipped back. She looks SO much like you!

What a beautiful day! You know, I have to say that Winter is a good thing. If you didn't have it, you would enjoy Spring quite so much! The snow is gone from my back yard and almost gone in the front! And it is only the first of APRIL! We are 2 months ahead of schedule here.

Oh and the 40 degree, really warm comment made me laugh! Today it is 41 here and I almost sent Mal to school in capri's and sandles!

Baum Family said...

I glad you did not freeze your buns off, I like the fish dance too..

Christie said...

Very Cute pics....
Looks like you all had a great time!
How come you dont have pics of anyone else using the potty? lol

Just Us said...

It makes me laugh that you say it was really warm at 40 degrees. Living in Idaho my girls would ask to swim or run through the sprinklers when it was 50 degrees.
We love the fishy dance.