We went to Sea world, Lego land and the Beach last week. We had a blast. The kids were great (well I should say Krissa and Brady were great, Paislee was a typical almost 2 year old). Krissa kept asking when we were going to get there and I kept replying "apparently you think I've been to California before." When we got out in Vegas Krissa said "its so hot, why would anyone want to live here." haha. All in all we had a great time and we are glad to be home, I wonder how long it will take to get back on schedule.WARNING:EXTREME PICTURE OVERLOAD
We were driving to Lego land and we early again as usual (but hey the kids were waking up at 6 california time 7 our time and nothing opens until 10 so cut us a little slack) Anyway we noticed this sign for field of flowers and it turned out so pretty.
For some reason if no one is in the picture but Paislee she will cry and say "don't want it , dont wike it" Maybe I have taken one to many pictures of her in her life=)


LEGOLAND




Note to self: Make sure to check the price of face painting before saying "hey kids want to get your face painted" This little job on brady's face cost $17. Its cute but not that cute=)


Paislee and Dumbass=) I guess its a good thing I listened to Brian when I wanted to name Brady Thomas. He told me kids would call him Dumb ass. Apparently his sister would have been one of them. haha


This train was probably the highlight of Paislee's vacation. She just kept smiling and saying "Wooo-hooo".






They had a mini land in t the he middle of lego land. Where all the building are a minature of the vegas strip, nascar, the golden gate bridge and a tone more. It was really neat to see.

Thats me and Brady on this ride. Brian and Krissa stood in line for 30 minutes to go on it but when they got to the front and they told krissa she would have to remove her earrings it was a no go. Since she got them pierced in Jan she is very protective and very scared that they will hurt to take them out. Brian was a little unsympathetic. Who can blame him when you sit in a line for 30 minutes=)

After the Atlantis roller coaster at Sea world Brady was not wanting to go on anymore roller coasters. Surprisingly enough Krissa was loving them so Brian and I took turns going with her=)
After the Atlantis roller coaster at Sea world Brady was not wanting to go on anymore roller coasters. Surprisingly enough Krissa was loving them so Brian and I took turns going with her=)
All and all it was a great vacation. And I can add one more state to the previous 4 I have visited. Now I just need to get on an airplane... Maybe next year.
10 comments:
Fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for making a pitstop at our house, it was so good to see you guys. Thank you for the cutest little outfit for the baby, you're the best. I love you and miss you.
First off let me tell you that Flying IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!
Just kidding, I guess if you enjoy driving with three kids for at least 12 hours at a time thats up to you but I personally would rather go to the dentist and have a root canal, lol
Looks like you had fun, would have been great to meet up somewhere along the way......Legoland looks fun and the field of flowers was beautiful, I wish I had seen that sign.
Glad you made it back safely, I have been home for 4 days and still am not all the way unpacked, Its hard to get back into it for sure!!
Yay, I am glad you got to visit another state =). Looks like a ton of fun, and I'm glad you got to see some sun and warm weather. And I'm glad you survived the LONG drive!
I am so glad you had fun! It looks like a way fun trip! Lego land looks really neat! I think my kids would love it! Good luck with unpacking and getting into the grove again! Thats the worst part about vacation!
I'm glad you were able to get away for a little while. It looks like you had a GREAT time too! I love the pictures of the flowers....so beautiful. If I send my kids to your house, can you help them learn to be early? We are struggling these days.
I loved the pics of the beach and field of flowers. Only you would get to these theme parks before they even opened. Haha.
I love ALL of those places! It makes me have a "vacation" itch just looking at them.
That field of flowers is amazing!!!
Ok, this made me SO excited for our trip in June! Everyone was undecided on what we should do for sure. I am ALL OVER Sea World & Legoland now!
Thanks for all the pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
I love the Peatross Pic!! I can't believe Pais and the towel. She will never live that one down.! Looks like a blast.
A
I'll have to show these pics to Colton. They look just like ours from last year...just with you guys. Colton asked today if we could go to Legoland when he gets out of school...may be safer than Mexico right now (which is where we are going at the end of the month)
Post a Comment