Paislee loves to climb on this chair. But still hasn't figured out how to get down. So she will climb up and then yell "down" until someone helps her. Well I was sick of getting her down so I turned it on its side and so she just sat next to it on the ground.
I heard paislee yelling at krissa saying "don't want it" "don't like it". I told krissa to leave her alone and krissa said I'm not doing anything. Paislee came down soon after in this costume and looked at me and said "don't want it". I said you want me to take the dress off. She said "uh, huh". Apparently Krissa was dressing her up like one of her dolls and she was wanting nothing to do with it.
Paislee has become a little bossy lately. If I pet the dog she tells me "don't touch". If I hug Brian she yells "my daddy" until I stop. And of course if I sing anything she runs up hits me and says "kit it" (quit it). I'm pretty sure she is justified in her opinion on the last one. Also just something funny we have a DVD player in our truck with a Thomas the train DVD in it. When we get in the truck she automatically points at the DVD player and says what sounds like "dumb ass" (Thomas).

6 comments:
She is so cute,I love that age, enjoy her, Kara "Dumb ass" Peatross Thats funny lol
Brian...quit teaching your daughter to cuss like a sailor! :)
Her costume is so cute!!
She sounds like such a little character! She looks so cute in that costume, to bad she didn't like it.
I like the family picture with the new Easter outfits, you must of taken it right before it snowed another couple of feet. Have fun in the sun while you can in Cali!
Too funny! That little one is growing way to fast. However every age is fun, well at least for a while, until all the things they are doing at that age don't seem to funny any more. Brain!!!!! Next thing ya know she will be calling her daddy a ---- ---, then what will you think of that! JK. Miss ya, maybe you, Jeni and Carrie should come up and visit. You could all stay at my place.
Post a Comment