Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flash Back Friday...Do that one more time and...Edition

When Brian was a kid he was tapping a ash tray with his foot. His dad said "you do that one more time and I'm going to make you eat it". You guessed it he did it again. These pictures are what happened next=)



I had to beg and finally just nag to get permission to use these. To be exact his final answer was "if it will make you shut up". He is a good sport don't you think=)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

That is funny and gross at the same time, lol
Is that a scone I see chillin there on the table??? He should have ate that instead....
Terrie looks soooo young, thats crazy.

Baum Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is a good sport, Did he ever smoke after that? it's real gross, I've know people to do that when there kids tried smoking.
He's a trooper for sure..