Since we are going to have a busy weekend this weekend. I thought we would do Easter eggs a little early. The kids had fun even though I'm pretty sure Paislee was wondering what the heck we were doing=)
I love the fish in the background! Is that horrible that it was the first thing I saw! I must be a fishermans wife! or the fact that we have 2 on our walls! Ha Ha LOL!! THe kids look like they were very serious about dyeing the eggs!
3 comments:
Tell Krissa those look "EGG"cellent!
Love the eggs! We still need to do ours!
I love the fish in the background! Is that horrible that it was the first thing I saw! I must be a fishermans wife! or the fact that we have 2 on our walls! Ha Ha LOL!! THe kids look like they were very serious about dyeing the eggs!
Igot that fish done last year for brian for christmas I figure its better than a elk or deer on the wall=)
Post a Comment