Sunday, December 21, 2008

You know your hubby loves you when....

He moves his boat out of the garage so you can park in it.

Brian said man she is even pretty in the snow. I said she will be pretty with snow all over her. Brian said why do you gotta be hurtful=)

Brian's two loves, his boat and his dog Mowgli! Brian was tying ropes around the tarp on his boat and I asked if his hands were cold. He said "no because you know the saying, Cold hands warm heart? My heart is so cold right now! I think he was mostly kidding. Mostly!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malisa said...

What is it with these men and their boats and dogs! Wes is the same way. Good thing our boat won't fit in our garage so he has to keep it at the shop.

Defa's said...

I knew you would get your way. Haha.

Norris Fam said...

Wow! He must really, REALLY love you!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH my heck! That just totally made me laugh. I can hear him all hurt and stuff. Poor Brian!

Lindsay Family said...

That is true love!!!