Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WrOnG bUs

Brady was supposed to ride the bus to his friend Daylins today for a party. I told him like 4 times remember to stay by daylin at the end of the day so you know what bus to get on. Around 4 0'clock (when he should have been getting off the bus at daylins) I get a call from Daylins mom saying brady didn't get off the bus at there house. Where was brady you ask? He was on his regular bus right along with his friend james (mind you this bus is not james's regular bus). Anyway he gets home and says "Daylin was taking to long in class so I figured my bus would take James and me to the party" After calling daylins parents to let them know brady was with me. I hopped in the car to take him to the party. I happened to be following the bus that had brought brady home. Long story short I followed that bus all the way to Daylins house. (Thats right the bus driver went clear to oakley to get james to the party). I guess that only happens in small towns. After all was said and done I asked Brady what we learned today. He said "we should get on the right bus, but it did work out because james wanted to see where I lived anyway." Oh to be a 6 year old again!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne said...

He is such a character! That is a GREAT story!