Thursday, December 4, 2008

Angel Tree

This year for my families Christmas party we decided to donate the money we would have used for exchange gifts. So Brian and I took the kids to the Angel Tree tonight to pick a name. We chose a girl that was Krissa's age with the same interests. I think the kids had a good time, but they did ask why we had to buy stuff for these kids when Santa brings everyone something.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I keep thinking Kallie is going to figure out the 'Santa' thing this year. I specifically remember being in third grade when someone told me Santa wasn't real. Can't they keep believing forever...

What a neat thing to do with your kids!

Christie said...

Everyone should do that, what a great idea. Getting the kids involved is really what its all about! :-)
P.S. I luv Josh Groban!