Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look what I can do!

I can pull out my hair elastics (Right after mommy does my hair)
I can play with Brady's leapster (Or at least pretend to play)

I can open doors! (Oh no if its quiet she is up to no good)

I can get really excited when the toilet paper roll plays a Christmas song!
Paislee is getting so big so fast. I thought it was so cute the other day she took a plate from the end table and put it in the sink. (Thankfully it was plastic). Also the other night I told her to go get her jammies. She left and I forgot about it. A few minutes later she came back with a pajama top and bottom that matched. I was pretty proud of her. We love our little paisy daisy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Don't worry, my 8 year old still pulls out her elastics after I do her hair. Sometimes when I pick her up after school, she has one braid in and one out. When I ask her why she says, "It was bugging me." But she doesn't take out both and look half way normal...just one. NICE!

Christie said...

She is just a doll!
Doesn't it make you wanna cry at how fast they grow.............

Baum Family said...

She is cute, I just love them at that age..