Saturday, December 20, 2008

MaKeOvEr

Krissa was asking the other day to do my makeup. I told her she could on Saturday (thinking she would forget). She didn't forget!

Paislee getting in on the action!

The finished product. Don't I look lovely!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christie said...

What a good sport you are!
You still look lovely, even with the makeover,lol

Malisa said...

You look lovely! And you are so ggod to let them do make up on you. I did it once and looked just like that,and it was hell to get it off.

Norris Fam said...

You do look spectacular...but that cute laugh on Krissa's face had to make it all worth it!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I think you should wear your makeup like that from now on. The flower on the forhead is particularly stunning =)!! I think Krissa has found her destiny! So funny!

Defa's said...

Purpleicious!