So I have gotten a few "what the hecks" since i set my blog to private. I really only did it because i got a few comments from people i didnt know that said click here. When you click there my computer blocked it for spam. So by the time i got the second one I thought it was safe to make it private. If anyone knows anyone that looks at it and still wants to let me know and I will be glad to invite them.
5 comments:
Very cute header! Did you do it or did Kristin help you? I love it!
Kristen did it for me. Cute huh.
Sorry about the comment deleted above, I had to edit my comment, I spelled so many words wrong.....too tired! :)
Here it is with the corrections...
Hey, did you know that there are ways to block that other than going private? I know a whole bunch of people have been going private lately because of unwanted comments or people viewing their blog.
In settings there are a couple of things you can change. You can take your blog off of blogger listings and make your blog unaccessable through search engines.
Otherwise people can hit "next blog" on top and get to your eventually, or type a word in google that you have used and it will bring your blog up as a link.
We were getting a whole lot of unwanted comments until we did this. Now people only come to our blog if they know the exact address. We have had our blog on these settings for almost 2 1/2 years and we have never had any problems since we changed it.
Plus, it is just clicking two little boxes to change it, instead of blocking people out that you probably don't mind browsing.
If you (or anyone else that has a blog) want to know what to click, let me know.
Sorry about the book on your blog! :)
Thanks Amy, Acually Jeni told me that you had told her about these things. So I fixed it and now my blog is officially open again. Thanks Amy
Post a Comment