Brian had to go to Rexburg sunday and monday for work and lucky me he works with his friend Nate and Nate's wife is my friend Jeni. Anyway Jeni and I decided to tag along and do a little shopping while they worked, and let the kids get a little swimming in at the motel. Other then Jeni and I getting lost a few times (don't ask how i could get lost with a gps in my car, but I did) we had a great time and the kids had a great time just being together. The ride in the car wasn't so bad. But it must have not been great because Paislee learned another word this weekend. No no no. Paislee didn't make it to the pool but I just had to take a picture of her in her swimsuit.
Looks like you guys had fun. Did my directions help or did you get even more lost =). And cute swim suit! She's a doll. Now if I can just get Ashlynn to go to other people. Her new thing is not going to ANYBODY but me. Not even Jay. Its kind of driving me nuts =)!
Ashlynn can come to me ANYTIME....I just don't know that I will be giving her back!
Kara-That pic on top of the kids in the bed is the cutest dang thing EVER! I love it!
Hey, here is another thing you can do in settings. I believe it is under "comments". See if you can find the little box that says something like "comments in a pop out window" or something like that. That makes it a lot easier to get back to your blog from Comments. It makes it so you don't change pages when you want to leave a comment, it brings up another window, like on mine. Anyway, if you want to there is that little tid bit!
Are you ready to pack your bags and move to Rexburg? Jeni said one day was enough for her. It looks like you had a fun time getting off this island for a while, even if it was just to eastern Idaho.
Isn't Amy great! She's always there for us when we need her, I'm glad she solved your crazy person comment problem.
Okay I do love it just a little, but when I am trying to go to the bathroom or make dinner and all she wants is for me to hold her, it does get a little tiring =). Even though everyone says when they get older they just follow you to the bathroom anyways, so I guess we are starting early =)
Thanks friend for the fun times in Rexburg/Idaho Falls. I am so glad you decided to go too. I never would of gotten out of Rexburg without your GPS even if when we were trying to go to the mall, it led us to a little tiny neighborhood dead end street.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Did my directions help or did you get even more lost =). And cute swim suit! She's a doll. Now if I can just get Ashlynn to go to other people. Her new thing is not going to ANYBODY but me. Not even Jay. Its kind of driving me nuts =)!
Yes your directions helped a ton. It may drive you crazy that ashlynn wants just you but you know secretly you love it just a little.:)
Ashlynn can come to me ANYTIME....I just don't know that I will be giving her back!
Kara-That pic on top of the kids in the bed is the cutest dang thing EVER! I love it!
Hey, here is another thing you can do in settings. I believe it is under "comments". See if you can find the little box that says something like "comments in a pop out window" or something like that. That makes it a lot easier to get back to your blog from Comments. It makes it so you don't change pages when you want to leave a comment, it brings up another window, like on mine. Anyway, if you want to there is that little tid bit!
CUTE KIDS!! SO CUTE!
Are you ready to pack your bags and move to Rexburg? Jeni said one day was enough for her. It looks like you had a fun time getting off this island for a while, even if it was just to eastern Idaho.
Isn't Amy great! She's always there for us when we need her, I'm glad she solved your crazy person comment problem.
See you tomorrow at my house for lunch!
Okay I do love it just a little, but when I am trying to go to the bathroom or make dinner and all she wants is for me to hold her, it does get a little tiring =). Even though everyone says when they get older they just follow you to the bathroom anyways, so I guess we are starting early =)
Thanks friend for the fun times in Rexburg/Idaho Falls. I am so glad you decided to go too. I never would of gotten out of Rexburg without your GPS even if when we were trying to go to the mall, it led us to a little tiny neighborhood dead end street.
Post a Comment