
So I bought this cook book to get my kids to eat a little better. But actually it has worked pretty well for Brian. I tried the tacos and you are supposed to put crushed tomatoes in with the meat and use turkey burger. Anyway I did this and Brian said it was the best taco's he has ever tasted. After that I tried sloppy joes with some sweet potatoes in it. He couldn't even tell. Its funny though for a while there we would eat dinner and then I would look at Brian and say guess what you just ate?:)
4 comments:
That sounds like a good idea. Steven is always talking about eating healthier. Jarom won't eat taco's or sloppy joes though. Does it have recipes on how to disguise those foods too?
Yes there is a way to make brownies with veggies and chicken nuggets with the breading having veggies and they are really good.
I may have to try that book. I just lie to Ben. He freaks out when he see's onions in our food..I tell him it's corn and he eats it without complaint. I think just need to lie more. :)
One of these days you should say, "guess what you just ate" and then tell him "poop" and laugh really hard. That would be funny! :)
Post a Comment