11-28-01
I just thought I would share these pictures because today krissa came home from school with a library book called "tell me again about the night i was born". Anyway I was asking her if a teacher helped her find this book and if she knew it was about adoption. She said "well i told my friend bodie I was adopted and that I got to celebrate twice a year because of my adoption day. He said that sucks." I asked her why he said that and she said "he said it sucks cause he only has one day a year to celebrate." Anyway it got me thinking so I pulled out the pictures of the very first night we met krissa. She was in her then foster home an we had driven over to see her. I still can't get over that there is a picture of Jesus behind Brian in the picture. Truly meant to be!

1 comment:
I remember the first time I met Krissa. You and Brian brought her over to the house and she was so sweet, I just wanted to cry. She was meant to be yours and you were meant to be hers.
Post a Comment