Friday, February 22, 2008

Its snowing again ahhhhh


The only thing getting me through these snowy days is looking at my sisters pictures of her kids at the park in shorts. Because in a few short weeks I will be spending a week down there. Hopefully just soaking up the sun. I'm so ready for spring.

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Ooohh! where is down there? Wherever it is, if they are wearing shorts, its gotta be warm. You will be in HEAVEN!!!! I was a little depressed about the snow today too. Yuck!

Kara said...

She is in sunny st. george it was 60 there last weekend:)

Norris Fam said...

I'm going to Phoenix for spring break and I am feeling the same as you...yeah for sun! My aunt asked us what we wanted to do and I said, "Go to the park, have a picnic, play in the backyard." It all sounds heavenly to me! You and I can think of each other and then come home and help each other pack up our houses so we can move somewhere warm and sunny!