Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Star Student, New Park, Basketball and well just cleaning out my iphone.

pictures march

Paislee was sooo excited to be star student of her class. She was even more excited that Brian happened to have that day off so he was able to go with me to take treats to her class. When we walked in all the kids were telling Brian about a spider web and asked if he could reach it. He ended up getting it and then one little boy said your way stronger than my dad. haha Then they had a little Q&A where the kids could ask Paislee questions one little boy raised his hand and said “I just love Paislee and I’m going to marry her”. Paislee said “well I don’t know what to say about that.”

pictures march1

Paislee and her friend Brynley

pictures2pictures3

We heard they had just opened a new park in Saratoga so we decided to check it out. It really was a fun park the kids can’t wait to go back.

pictures4pictures5pictures6pictures8

I just had to include this team picture from Brady’s basket ball. He ended up making 4 or 5 baskets all season and had such a great time.

pictures9

The girls in Paislee’s Jeep.

pictures7pictures11

Krissa and Paislee taking pictures in the back seat and then my little princess asleep in her car seat.

pictures10

No comments: