Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funny Kids

I just need to write down a few funny things the kids have said before I forget it.

Paislee was at the neighbors house and said. Don’t tell my mom I asked for a candy. Because she would not like that a bit. My neighbor said ok and she said good that helps a lot.

Brady was emptying the dishwasher and every time he pulled out something shiny he would look at his reflection and say “Lookin good buddy”.

When I was in St. George with my sister. We were in line to get a  pretzel. Apparently my sis was staring into space and happened to be staring at Paislee. Paislee told her could you please stop staring at me.

Brady is in soccer and I noticed his shin guards were pretty tight. I asked him after practice if they were to tight or if they were ok. He said “they were ok once I got past the pain.”

As we were eating Paislee all the sudden said Pip Pip Cheerio. I have no idea where she gets this stuff.

I was hugging paislee goodnight and she said “I know what you usually say if we don’t stay in our beds” I said what. She said “you say for the love of god go to bed”.

As we were driving to St. George I was showing Krissa that you can plug your nose and blow and your ears will pop. I forgot she had a runny nose. But I quickly remembered when snot came out her nose and eyes. It was disgustingly funny.

Brian took the kids fishing and when he caught a fish and lost it he said god d$#%  it. Well Paislee then reeled in fish a few minutes later. As she lost that fish she said god d$%# it. I guess she thought that is just what you said when you lost a fish. Thankfully Brian corrected her.

No comments: