Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

We did an Easter egg hunt with the neighbors the day before Easter. In my opinion these are the best easter egg hunts I hate the ones where there are a million people and my kids get like one candy.

easter 2012 001easter 2012 002easter 2012 003

Paislee is just a little excited that there was a barbie in the egg hunt.

easter 2012 007easter 2012 009easter 2012 011

All the kids. Krissa, Brady, Kade, Kinzie and Paislee

easter 2012 014

The Easter bunny loot. The kids also got a sprinkler and some sidewalk chalk from Grandpa Shawn.

easter 2012 021easter 2012 022easter 2012 023easter 2012 027easter 2012 031

My pretty girl in her new Easter dress.

easter 2012 034easter 2012 038

My little princess.

easter 2012 045

I may be biased but I think I have some stinking cute kids.

easter 2012 047easter 2012 050easter 2012 051easter 2012 054easter 2012 052

Handsome little man.

easter 2012 053

Goofy Boy.

easter 2012 059

Handsome guys.

easter 2012 063

1 comment: