Saturday, April 14, 2012

St. George

The kids and I went down to St. George this week for spring break. We had a great time. Eating, playing, Eating, going to the park,and eating some more. I love my sis and her kids it was one of those vacations where I was truly sad to go home. As you can see I also love her baby colton. I wanted to pack him in my bags but Tiff wouldn’t let me.

st georgest george1

Nathan,Brady,Brooklyn,Krissa

st george3st george4st george5

Cute Baby Colton

st george6st george7

Nathan and Brady playing video games for the 400th time over the week.

st george8

The only picture I got of Jacee. He is definitely your typical 16 yr old. The only time he really talked to me was when I let him drive me somewhere. =)

st george9st george11st george10

We had so much fun all the kids were falling asleep at dinner time. =)

st george12

Paislee, Brooklyn, Ava

st george14st george15

I can’t wait to go back this summer. Thanks for letting us stay sissy!

1 comment:

Just Us said...

What a cute bunch of kids.