Brady went on his first scout day camp today. He is so lucky to have a dad that will take the day off work and go with him. I am so lucky to have a husband that will take a camera and take all these great pictures. Thanks Babe.
Brady just before they left, he looks just a little excited.
I love this picture, look at my cute boy smiling and saluting….. with the wrong hand. haha It’s a cute picture anyway.
They got to make these swords. I’m pretty sure this was one of the highlights for Brady.
Shooting BB guns. Brian said Brady was a great shot.
Tying knots, on a side note doesn’t the kid to Brady’s left look just like Chirag Gupta from the wimpy kid =)
They put together and raced these sail boats…
and did a little sling shotting. Brady saved his money and bought a sling shot they were selling. I hope he realizes not to shoot it at windows.
The whole group.
Brian and Brady are on the top and middle right. The kid right next to Brady is our neighbor Conner.
2 comments:
Wow Brian I am impressed. Wish I could have gone;) It looks like they had some good boy time!
Those are great pictures...nice job Brian! What a cute boy! (I was talking about Brady...not you Brian :)
Post a Comment