Krissa turned 10 years old today. I can’t believe my baby is 10. She is the sweetest girl who helps me a ton around the house. She is her own person, she doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want to even if her friends are doing it. She is so patient with her little sister and plays with her all the time. She loves stuffed animals and you can tell when you are in her room. They are everywhere =) We are so lucky we get to be her parents I can’t wait to see what the next 10 years bring I just hope it goes by a little slower. Love ya bissy.
Breakfast of champions and her love Justin Bieber =)
“However motherhood comes to you it’s a miracle.”
– Valerie Harper
I became a mother 10 years ago today and didn’t even know it. I often wonder what I was doing that day.
She got the cool beads from our friend Melina and her kids, and the cute hair bows and candy from our friends the Rands. She was so excited.
Kinzie, Paislee, Krissa, Livi, Luci, Bridger
The boys spent most of their time riding the skateboard down the hill. They look a little like dumb and dumber but they had a great time.
Livi came over and played for a little bit today they had so much fun. My mom gave krissa this giant teddy bear. I’m pretty sure it was one of her favorite presents.
She got just about everything Justin Beiber including the Barbie doll, poster, book, cd and dvd. Not to mention the cake.
4 comments:
K, she might have just had the best birthday ever!!! I love it! haha!
Tell Brian to clean his guns. She is so dang beautiful. Only the sweetest girls have birthday's on July 14th. Happy Birthday Krissa!
You have such a cute family and you are an AMAZING mom! I am so impressed! Seriously....I am just happy to have a cake that day!
What an amazing Birthday she had, loved the Beiber cutout. Your awesome!
Post a Comment