Friday, January 28, 2011

Krissa’s Adoption day 2011

“We were not separated at your birth. It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other.”
Nancy McGuire Roche --Adoptive Parent

krissa adoption day 11

Oh how we love our Krissa Bissa. I often hear people say how lucky Krissa is that she got to live with us considering where she came from. But I don’t agree at all. Krissa has given us so many blessings and so much laughter our lives would have never of been the same without her. We truly are the lucky ones. We get to be parents to this beautiful, thoughtful, precious little girl. I can’t even put into words how much we love her. Yep Brian and I are the lucky ones. We love you Krissa.

001

The necklace she got on her special day.

002

Just another great picture we found on our bed last night.

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What a special day! Congrats to ALL of you!

Just Us said...

She is such a sweet girl. I can't believe how grown up she is. I remember hearing all about her from Nate, before I even knew you guys.