Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Day of Preschool and Now & Then

003

I wasn’t sure if I was going to put Paislee in preschool here or not. But after watching her watch TV all day I decided she needed preschool. This is her on her first day of preschool here in Saratoga Springs. And yes she posed that way all on her own. She is going to be our little fire cracker=)

On another note. One good thing about this move is I found a size 5-6 box of clothes that were Krissa’s and apparently it was just in time.

006004 (3)

This is paislee at 3 1/2 and Krissa at around 5 1/2. Same table same clothes. I guess I better check hand me downs a little earlier=)

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

k u totally need to post pictures of your new house! It looks like you are getting it all decorated! And from what I can see its SUPER cute!

Amanda said...

How darling. I love your dark floors. Very pretty.

Christie said...

I think the close shrink a little from one kid to the next, lol
Cute outfit for sure!

Christie said...

Duh (clothes!)
Brain fart, must be time for bed ha ha