Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our new house

Since I have had a few friends ask for pictures of the new house and since it was clean (for a minute anyway). I thought I would take some pictures.

house 001

My favorite room the kitchen. You can't see them but I have double ovens which make baking cookies alot funner.

house 002

If you could see out those sliding doors you would see mountains and Utah Lake. Its actually a pretty great view.

house 003

Living Room

house 004

The stairs that lead to…

house 005

The toy room (another one of my favorites)

house 006house 007

The entrance and the kids bathroom.

house 008

Bradys room

house 009

The girls room.

house 013

The master bedroom.

house 014

Master bathroom

house 015

I just love these two vinyl stickers I got.

house 016house 017house 018

Powder room with more vinyl stickers I love. =)

house 019

Right now the basement is full of boxes and paper and stuff that I’m not sure what to do with. But as you can see the kids have made a giant fort out of the boxes.

house 020house 021

The hallway that leads to two framed in bedrooms and one bathroom. I put the tread mill in one so I wouldn’t have to see it.

house 022house 023

Again more boxes and paper.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I love it! I love to see pictures of houses! I love the teal color in your powder room. Where did you get your rug and towels?

Kara said...

Im not sure Anne my mom got them for me. Im guessing bed bath and beyond.

Kristin and Jay said...

Awesome! Your toy room looks almost identical to mine! Window in the same spot, and the walls and ceiling are the same....awesome! Everything looks super cute....do you want me to take pictures of my house? I bet I could do it in like 3 pictures...haha!

Just Us said...

I love it too! So nice.