Today was Krissa and Brady’s first day at Saratoga Shores Elementary. I was a little nervous dropping them off because Brady kept saying he was nervous. But since the principal and both teachers were really nice I knew they would have a great day. They both said the day went pretty well other than Brady said he almost cried at lunch because he wasn’t sure what to do=(. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better for him.
The kids and their new teachers Mrs Petersen and Mrs. Ross
I just had to add this picture of Paislee waiting for the kids. She put her baby in her shirt because she said she was cold. haha When really it was 40 degrees and sunny today and the kids didn’t have to wear snow pants to school. I’m thinking the weather is going to agree with us here=)
3 comments:
Oh I agree I hate driving trailers too!! Glad you made it safe and are all moved in!
We all miss you here in IDAHO. But I am glad you have settled in just fine. We will have to stay in touch.
I remember moving to Fruitland when I was 9 from Salt lake.
It was tough but I soon adjusted, Krissa and Brady will too!
So glad your here, I can't wait for a lunch date!!!
Post a Comment