I had gotten my old camera all charged and put a SD card in it so Brian could take it hunting and fishing with him. When I went to see if he had gotten any pictures of anything these pictures of Krissa popped up. Apparently she had a great time taking pictures of herself=)
Brian's new puppy has been good and bad the picture just below is of her being not so good. Unlucky for us she can still fit through the doggy door we have for our Shih Tzu and we didn't know she was in the laundry room. Apparently she smelled the dog food in these containers we keep it in and found her way in. Lucky for us the food was almost gone because she ate every last drop before we caught her in there. She does have her cute days though. Brady has been having a good time helping his dad train her or just playing with her. I thought this picture of them running was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment