Friday, October 8, 2010

Northwood Place (almost) Finished

Since the kids were out of school today I decided to make us all a lunch and meet Brian for lunch at his work. His job is all but finished and we wanted to take a tour. The project turned out beautiful and it was fun to see Brian in action as people would come up and ask him questions about the building. I’m so proud of him=) Good job babe.

226

This Ad ran in the paper this week thanking all the subcontractors that helped on the job. I liked the part below that said they finished early (although with the economy the way it is I have asked him repeatedly to slow down a little he wouldn't  listen=), under budget and with zero accidents.

227 228

I think Krissa summed it up when she wrote this. You gotta love the little picture of her dad with a hammer in his hand=)

229 230 231 233 234 236 237

241 243

If look really closely at the middle of the  picture above right. You will see where Brady ran down the stairs and thought he was running through an open door. Yes that it is face print on the window. We all had a good laugh over that one.

245 247

I told paislee to smile for the camera and she turned around put her hands on her hips and struck a pose. Oh how I love my sassy 3 year old.

248 249

This sign was hanging outside Brian's office I thought it was pretty funny.

250

No comments: