Just before I left for St. George I got the new Wii game "just dance" in the mail. I have to say this was so fun and even funner when played with my family. We even got my mom up playing (although I wasn't there).
One more perk of St. George is getting to see baby Ava. Look at those cheeks don't you just want to squeeze them!


Our first night there we took the kids to pirate island. Picture chucky cheese except with pirates. The kids loved it. And the adults had the smart idea to let the kids eat yucky pizza there and then we stopped on the way home to get Cafe Rio. We are so wise!



One more perk of St. George is getting to see baby Ava. Look at those cheeks don't you just want to squeeze them!
Our first night there we took the kids to pirate island. Picture chucky cheese except with pirates. The kids loved it. And the adults had the smart idea to let the kids eat yucky pizza there and then we stopped on the way home to get Cafe Rio. We are so wise!
We cashed in all the kids tickets and they had over 1,000 just enough to buy each kid a plastic sword. It only cost $30.00 to get the swords which were probably worth around a buck a piece. But it was worth it seeing the kids so happy=)

THE BAPTISM
THE BAPTISM
Uncle Marco was nice enough to baptize Krissa. He gave her a beautiful confirmation she was so happy to finally get baptized. My mom asked if she felt the spirit after her baptism Krissa said yes. My mom said how and Krissa said "I just felt like I had done something really good". What a great answer. I love this little girl!
Just a side note on the beautiful dress she has on. It was actually a dress that was bought about 12 years ago for my wedding. My niece was supposed to wear it in my wedding but at the last minute couldn't come. My mom gave it to me and ironically the shoes and everything fit Krissa for her baptism=)


Jacee, Nathan,Tiff, Ava,Krissa, Marco Brooklyn

Grandma Ann and Krissa

Uncle Marco and Krissa

Our family. Notice my hubby in a suit. He actually bought two. He said one was for baptisms the other for primary programs. All I can say is he was looking pretty smokin in a suit=) Even though he isnt a member of the church he does anything for his family especially his kids and I love him for that!

Brian and I bought her this CTR ring and some scriptures with her name on them.

Marco and Tiff got her this pretty necklace with her birthstone on it and it says I am a child of god.

I was lucky to have my sissy there. She loves to take pictures and I love to hand the camera over to someone who knows how to use it. Thanks again Tiff=)
Jacee, Nathan,Tiff, Ava,Krissa, Marco Brooklyn
Grandma Ann and Krissa
Uncle Marco and Krissa
Our family. Notice my hubby in a suit. He actually bought two. He said one was for baptisms the other for primary programs. All I can say is he was looking pretty smokin in a suit=) Even though he isnt a member of the church he does anything for his family especially his kids and I love him for that!
Brian and I bought her this CTR ring and some scriptures with her name on them.
Marco and Tiff got her this pretty necklace with her birthstone on it and it says I am a child of god.
I was lucky to have my sissy there. She loves to take pictures and I love to hand the camera over to someone who knows how to use it. Thanks again Tiff=)
I just love this picture of Krissa and her Dad. It makes it even better that neither one of them knew Tiff was taking it=)


8 comments:
I wish we could of been there. Krissa looks beautiful. What a great day for her.
I do have to say Brian does look good in a suit. It caught me off guard seeing him all dressed up like that. I still get caught off guard when Nate dresses in a suit. It's such a huge difference from their everyday work wear. I love it.
Give Krissa a hug for us, tell her we are proud of her. We love her and miss her.
What a fun and exciting weekend for the whole family. Congrats Krissa!!!
Yay! She looked SO pretty, that dress is awesome! Very proud of her, and I still love her answer to why would she want to be baptized. "cuz why wouldn't you want to be baptized" haha, what a good girl!
Ahhhh, that is so awesome, I still remember the day Preston was baptised, it is such a special day for them and the family.
Looks like you had a great time in sunny st. george, I love the pictures, and yes Brian does look great in a suit!
You guys are fabulous parents!!
What a nice weekend. Glad you guys came down and sorry about all the rain. I was really proud of Krissa, she is a special girl and we love her.
Such a long drive....but it sounds like it was such a WONDERFUL weekend! She looked so pretty in her white dress. That is AWESOME! You have such a cute little family. Brian sounds like a GREAT dad. Impressive that he bought a suit for Primary programs. Most people around here don't even wear one to church when they go every Sunday. Glad you were able to share the special day with family!
What a fun memory for Krissa to have of her baptism. She is a very special talented girl. Love to see your family!! Brian looks great in his suit, what a great dad. Glad you had a safe nice trip!
I love everything about your blog except that last picture of me,please take it off before you scare the little children of the world
Post a Comment