Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friends, Valentines,and Basketball

Paislee got to play with her friend Ashlynn the other day and Krissa was more than excited to dress them both up=)
Ballet girl and Hanna Montana

Ashlynn/Hanna Montana
The Kids in their Valentine best=)


We had a few friends over to play games and have some pizza. I only wish I would have videoed all the guys dancing to "who let the dogs out"
it was pretty funny=)
Jay busting a move with the little girls=)
Brian showing his mad skills=)
Brian and Brady decided to take matters into their own hands and add ice melt and a little elbow grease to the driveway so they could practice a little basketball.
Brian even let Brady drive the Ranger back and forth. Luckily he didn't wreck=)
Brady and Dad shooting some hoops

2 comments:

Anne said...

I bet Krissa had a blast having live dolls to work with!!! My boys would love to have taken Brady's place driving the Ranger. Glad he didn't wreck!

The Mortensen & Peatross Family said...

Brady is so nice to help his dad & Krissa is so sweet with her little sister.