Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random pictures and some wrestling....

I just have to brag on Krissa for a minute. She drew this picture of a horse and I had to share. Isn't it great!
She wouldn't wear this outfit and crown for Halloween but now I can't get her to take it off. What a sweet little princess!

One thing I love about Brian is his ability to get down on the ground and play with the kids. He is such a great daddy! (Although I think he secretly gets some joy out of beating the kids with the hulk hands=)

6 comments:

Defa's said...

Krissa is quite the artist!

Christie said...

I love her laugh!!!
Brian is a great dad, you did good!

Anne said...

She is so talented! WOW! I am impressed.

Just Us said...

Krissa is quite the little artist.

Baum Family said...

Krissa is way Talented, thats a great picture.

Ralaina said...

wow! that is an awesome sketch of a horse!!!